Shopping for a new mattress at a retail mattress store, such as Mattress Firm, is a thing of the past. Now, there are plenty of shops online where you can furnish your bedroom with a high-quality memory foam mattress or even fancy hybrid mattress. One of the interesting aspects of shopping for these mattresses online is they often come as a “mattress-in-a-box.” One might ask, how do you fit a mattress inside of a box. Well, we will get to that eventually. First, we will take a look at what a mattress-in-a-box is, the disadvantages and advantages of memory foam mattresses in a box, and whether it is worth it or something you should skip.
What Is A Mattress In A Box?
You order the bed online, and it is vacuum-sealed, each of mattress in a box relies on advanced technology and patented new materials complemented by innovative design concepts. The mattress is compressed into a small box for express delivery personnel to quickly and easily reach the door. so you never have to set foot inside a mattress store. In addition, the assembly is very simple, so no additional assembly costs are required. This is a perfect low maintenance and affordable mattress option for those who desire comfort and peace of mind.
Why Buy A Mattress In A Box?
It is difficult for us to get a specific number of companies that sell mattresses online, but according to an industry source, the number is close to 500. But a company that has conducted an investigation says that the number of manufacturers of boxed mattresses is not large, and the larger number is the seller of mattress in a box.
According to our common sense of life, under ideal circumstances, the mattress will be replaced once in about eight to ten years. In fact, the price of the mattress is not expensive, but the mattress is a relatively affordable but not often purchased product for most families, so many families are willing to spend more money on this product, even if it exceeds There are also many people in 5000 who are willing to pay. Because the mattress itself has high transportation costs and the purchase process is cumbersome, users are more willing to invest more money to buy better and more durable mattresses at a higher cost. Of course, this is closely related to the current consumption upgrade trend. But now, most home industry people are beginning to compress the mattress in a portable box, which is convenient for logistics and fast delivery, as well as perfect after-sales service and new technical improvements, which are cheaper than offline stores. The sales of mattress in a box have risen sharply, which explains why buy a memory foam mattress in a box.
Also a well-known company in the industry, the co-founder of Nolah Sleep said: "There are many manufacturers of mattress in a box in the industry. If we can find a manufacturer and put our brand logo on it, then anyone can brain You can start your business." This also means that the industry's access mechanism is very low, there are basically no industry barriers, so we can see a large number of mixed brands in a short period of time.
Okay, so you have decided to look into getting a mattress-in-a-box, but what are the advantages of mattress-in-a-box beds and the disadvantages?
Mattress In A Box Advantages And Disadvantages
- Sleep Trial – Most brands, including Nighslee, come with a sleep trial to test your newly purchased mattress for a certain time.
- Convenient – The mattress is shipped directly to your doorstep. You don’t need to spend a couple hours driving around to look at different retail mattress stores.
- Cost-effective – Mattress-in-a-box brands are typically under $1000, which is the top-of-the-line mattress. Typically, they average around $600 or less.
- Service – Most mattress-in-a-box brands have excellent customer service which is available most times of the day to help you out!
- Free space – Typically mattress-in-a-box brands are a little more compact than traditional luxurious mattresses. A queen-size is still a queen-size, but the whole frame of the mattress is a percentage smaller leaving your room feeling more open.
- Lighter – Typically mattress-in-a-box mattress are a lot easier to move around the house than a traditional mattress.
- Smell – Since most mattress in a box brands are made of foam, there is a potential problem of having some odor or off-gassing, but that normally subsides after a few weeks.
- Heat – Memory foam mattresses do retain more heat than traditional mattresses, so there could also be a problem of sleeping too hot most nights.
- Waiting – Most mattress-in-a-box brands recommend you give the mattress a few days to “air out,” which will give a pretty mattress to look at, but not sleeping on for a short time.
Where To Buy Mattress In A Box?
Overall, the advantages seem to outweigh the disadvantages, but ultimately the choice is yours! But where to buy a mattress in a box online, we help make that choice for you. As an excellent brand in mattress in a box, the Nighslee Mattress has all of the advantages above and significantly reduce the disadvantages. In the case of smell, using all-natural processes and materials, there is no off-gassing with Nighslee. Also, by utilizing our patented AirGel™, you are sure to sleep cool on our memory foam with cooling gel built right in.
Take a look at our mattresses and start sleeping better. Nighslee